Details1 4oz tin
this is my new creation.
FURNITURE AND WOOD POLISH
Why buy something a 9 year old made? Well, my polish has only natural stuff in it - NZ organic beeswax, vegetable oils (olive oil and other), and essential oils - organic Sweet Orange and Lemon (CITRUS BURST MIX), or Lavender Essential oil, or you can choose unscented or a fragrance (people love Vanilla).
IF you buy your cleaner from the supermarket it is probably commercially made. Almost all commercially available floor and furniture waxes contain neuro-toxic petroleum-based solvents. Neuro-toxic chemicals create headaches, cause lack of concentration, irritability and can make you sick and are better avoided. Commercial furniture polish may contain phenol, if so, you should stay clear of it. Phenol may cause cancer. Make sure you check the label.
Another chemical that is often found in furniture polish is nitro-benzene. This toxic chemical is absorbed by the skin. If it gets on the skin it can cause breathing problems, vomiting, birth defects, heart, liver, and kidney problems. It causes central nervous system problems and cancer. That's just a couple things that commercial furniture polish contains.
My polish does not have any nasties or solvents in it. By buying this from me you will also support me and NZ bees as well as other NZ suppliers.